Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going back to China Border 15.7.08

http://cyclinginchina.blogspot.com/ ( This blog is cycling on 10.6.08 from Nibong Tebal, Penang, Malaysia to Chiang Khong, Thailand and Boten, Laos. until 3.7.08 )
On the 7th July 2008 at 2.00pm I arrive in Penang. I apply visa in Penang. Now visa is available only 15 days, and I have to pay Rm200 for fast service. The agency told me I can get it on 10.7.08 at 2.00pm. I will take bus to Padang Besar from Butterworth on 11.7.08, Padang Besar to Bangkok on 12.7.08, Bangkok to Chiang Rai on 13.7.08, Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong 14.7.08, Houei Xai, Laos to Boten 15.7.08 and the same day to China Border. Most probably I will start cycling in Yunam, China on the 16.7.08.Seeing the friendly in Padang Besar again before taking a train to Bangkok.

My Bus and Train tickets back to the china Border.Chinese Culture show in Padang Besar.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Been following your trip. All the best and good-luck with your new plan!

Unknown said...

DAVID, I feel so sorry for you to know that you have to come back all the way from Boten. I hope that your renewed journey back to China again will be a successful and smooth one. Good Luck and all the BEST!pqtysbc

racpat said...

We hope your trip goes well and enjoy reading your blog. Very nice pictures David.

遊而無方 Wandering the World said...

hi david,

where r u now?

best wishes from china

leo